New "Wanna Be" WW er

jeffery dean

Hey there from Texas. Thanks for the great tips and pics! I figured I should jump in with both feet because I have ALOT to learn. I LOVE doing projects but I dont have super skills or knowledge so I am excited to lean from yall. My latest projects have been a dining room table w 2 benches and a treehouse / fort for my kids. (The benches weren't done yet in the pics and Ive done a bit more on the treehouse as well) I learned a ton just from doing them, and learned alot of things I would do different next time for sure :). I attached the pics. Look forward to some good conversation!

Attachments

• Treehousesmall.jpg
    Treehousesmall.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 31
  • dining table complete small pic.jpg
    dining table complete small pic.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 32
Man, I never had a treehouse that nice when I was a kid. :rolleyes: Looks great Jeffery. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum, and don't hesitate to ask questions or offer suggestions. You may be a beginning woodworker, but there are probably other subjects you know more about than many of us. :wave:

Thanks

Yea, I think my kids are spoiled with their treefort. I definitely didnt have anything like that either!! My kids are pretty young and I just wanted to do something that wouldn't be obsolete in a few years. It was fun.

welcome jeff.. and hey drop your location in your profile so when i come threw in month or so i can find your place for a cup of coffee:D:D:thumb:

nice table and the tree house is sweet, makes me want to be a kid again:rofl: