Quick Books help

larry merlau

are there anyone out there willing to help a dense head get a handle on how to set up a table for home expense and have it show up as a table that we can go back and look at to see where we are having drastic changes go and bad,, threw pm is fine or email or phone call my tab.. Thanks

this needs to be done in QUICK BOOKS thanks

Last edited:
are there anyone out there willing to help a dense head get a handle on how to set up a table for home expense and have it show up as a table that we can go back and look at to see where we are having drastic changes go and bad,, threw pm is fine or email or phone call my tab.. Thanks

this needs to be done in QUICK BOOKS thanks

No problem. The best way I have found is importing an Excel table into quick books. But first things first.....do you have and are you familiar with Excel?

If so...then we can go step by step and get you where you want to go

Larry,
I know you said you don't have excel or even want it, but if you download Open Office, you can get a spreadsheet program that works as good or better than Excel... I lost Excel in my last computer crash, but my son recommended Open office... I like it better and it will open about any word or spreadsheet... plus it's free, open source... there's also a database program.. I haven't figured out how to set that up yet, but I will.

thanks chuck,, but see i alredy got my nubers in quick books and this what my cpa uses for bookwork.. so if can figure out the report i need to use or the way to search and combine things in there i should be able to get a pie chart or something like a line graph or bar graph..