Is my work considered 'one of a kind'?

Thought maybe I could charge more, what with my constant screw-ups, seems the majority of my work has become 'Cussdumb' :huh:

Just a little Monday moanin cheers ...off to the shop, just peeked in and it's up to 40 degrees now woo-hoo {Grrrr & Brrrr}:doh:
Have a great day! :D

Thought maybe I could charge more, what with my constant screw-ups, seems the majority of my work has become 'Cussdumb' :huh:

Just a little Monday moanin cheers ...off to the shop, just peeked in and it's up to 40 degrees now woo-hoo {Grrrr & Brrrr}:doh:
Have a great day! :D

pretty funny--never heard that before. :rofl: Have a nice day. I just put my boots on to go to the shop and LOML says, "honey can you just take a minute (or 2 hours) and help me do A, B, C, D, and E?" :pullhair: :pullhair: The weather is clear and sunny, but a bit windy here. TTYL all, :wave:

Cynthia, when my other half get's the 'honey do' list out, I always tell her, sure I'll get right on it, but first I need to finish a gift I'm working on for your mother ;)

"re-designing" LOL Bob, I may have to borrow that one, would go good with a company name like 'Do-It again Designs by - 20/20 Hindsight Inc.' :rofl:

...I am a punster and that never even occurred to me, let alone have a chance to use it...

Be grateful Jim, it takes considerable determination & procrastination to avoid the skills levels I've yet to reach....Feel free to use the pun though :thumb:

Last edited:
Pardon me?

Not being english my mother tongue and not being very familiar with slang I experience some difficulty in picking up the right meaning of that ¿contraction?.

cuss = cursing? dumb = dumb?

Please enlighten this poor foreigner thirsty of coloquial knowledge...:(

Pardon me?

Not being english my mother tongue and not being very familiar with slang I experience some difficulty in picking up the right meaning of that ¿contraction?.

Yes, Toni, he's saying "custom" = "cuss-dumb" suggesting his custom work involves a lot of cussing (or cursing or bad words) and dumb decisions. Pretty clever. :)

Pardon me?

Hi Toni, it's a play on the word 'custom'...the mistakes I make in planning, cutting, etc. etc. all cause me to 'cuss' at my 'dumb' thinking process :rofl:
Hope that clears it up :thumb: wasn't meant to confuse, my English lacks so bad at times, I often wonder myself at what I say :rofl:

Edit: missed Cynthia clearing it up...Thanks!

Last edited: