I really like it here !

Sorry guys I have been absent so much. We am getting slammed and that a good thing. Our internet Add's are paying off big time. I'm pulling 12-14 hrs days right now. It's just Jarrod and I in the shop and he is heading to Harrisburg today for the show. Wish I could go but someone has to work. With Turkey season just around the corner I need to get as much done as I can to pay the bills and stash and little cash. I do check in every day and try to comment were I can.

God Bless you all , your in my prayers.

DHawk

Thanks, I'm not going anywhere but a few feet away LOL
I think I have about 6 hunting forums a couple Furniture refinishing sites and art forums to hit but I sort of let them fall off here lately. This is just a great place for info and honest conversation.

Thanks , I'm in and out of the spray booth all day. My recent customers and telling me that they are reading the reviews on line and tell me your the guy we want. Very humbling for me to say the least. I'm just glad I know what to do these days :rofl:
But seriously I hope that this will continue so I can pay the fiddler their due.

Bob its ONLY a 10 hour drive ................ 2.. 5 hour energy drinks and your home free :rofl:

I need to kick Jarrod out of the shop more often. I'm getting a chit load of work done and can still have time for the computer...........now I wonder , what makes the difference?