36 days

til spring!:D:thumb:

I'm absolutely looking forward to that day, my shop is sadly quiet right now, I never got the solar heat finished, and I'm afraid the snow drifts have more than blocked the route out to the shop.

Can't wait myself... it's about 33 degrees here today, sun is shining and it's slowly warming up to about 40 degrees... that means the shop will get up to about 42 inside.... too cold my by southern blood. I keep telling the wife we should have retired to Costa Rico... I could work in the shop every day that I wasn't on the beach.... :rofl::rofl:

I'm getting ready to go mow the lawn in a few minutes. It's been about a month since I did it last. My winter yard break is over.

Last weekend I whacked the roses back for their annual deep pruning. They were still blooming and putting out new growth when I cut them back.

I left the oranges on the tree later than usual this year, but it's also OJ time around here. This pic shows about 1/3 of the harvest from earlier this week...

Making OJ 800.jpg

I'm about halfway through juicing what I've harvested, but I should end up with between 2 and 3 gallons of OJ. I'll freeze most of it and have OJ available for most of the year. (I'm the only one in the house who drinks it, so it lasts quite a while around here.)

I'm getting ready to go mow the lawn in a few minutes. It's been about a month since I did it last. My winter yard break is over.

Last weekend I whacked the roses back for their annual deep pruning. They were still blooming and putting out new growth when I cut them back.

I left the oranges on the tree later than usual this year, but it's also OJ time around here. This pic shows about 1/3 of the harvest from earlier this week...

View attachment 53998

I'm about halfway through juicing what I've harvested, but I should end up with between 2 and 3 gallons of OJ. I'll freeze most of it and have OJ available for most of the year. (I'm the only one in the house who drinks it, so it lasts quite a while around here.)

That's pretty cool Vaughn. But why not wait for an earthquake to shake them off the trees and a wildfire take care of the roses and grass :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'll deal with the snow thanks :D:D