bowl and

This is a 12" bowl i'm making for a benefit for my sister in law. Also donating a few older pieces i have sitting around.Also trying to finish a walnut vase, if i can get it done before fri.Now the last pieces are just for fun. I made them a few weeks ago when everyone was doing there small pieces.:)

Attachments

• 020 [800x600].JPG
    020 [800x600].JPG
    109 KB · Views: 42
  • 008 [800x600].JPG
    008 [800x600].JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 006 [800x600].JPG
    006 [800x600].JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 014 [800x600].JPG
    014 [800x600].JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 016 [800x600].JPG
    016 [800x600].JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 017 [800x600].JPG
    017 [800x600].JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 52
OK, who are you and what did you do with Steve Bellinger? :p Pretty bowl and hollow form, but the two bollow hoxes are extra nice. Your finials and pedestals have improved 10x in the last year. :clap: Excellent work there, bud. :thumb:

Nice stuff there. Beautiful bowl and the HF's on a stick are nice too. I've got to start moving in that direction one of these yrs!

i would say yu have graduated from high school steve and are in the college classes now ..your gaining skill as fast as allen does his projects.. major increase in the whole aspect in your work well done from the turning to the pics...:D:thumb::thumb:

Stephen,
Love the little HF on the pedestal... you did one earlier that inspired me to try one... mine wasn't near as nice and/or well done as what you have here... I probably won't ever attempt one that small... but someone will fall in love with it and hopefully see the merit of taking it as a benefit for your sister in law.

I'm sure I can speak for the group... we are all pulling for her.

Wow, didn't realize that was the nature of the benefit. Sending my best to her and the rest of the family.
Yea unfortunately that's what it's all about. I'll be telling Rick and Carol ya all are sending them the best.:thumb:

Stephen,
Love the little HF on the pedestal... you did one earlier that inspired me to try one... mine wasn't near as nice and/or well done as what you have here... I probably won't ever attempt one that small... but someone will fall in love with it and hopefully see the merit of taking it as a benefit for your sister in law.

I'm sure I can speak for the group... we are all pulling for her.

Chuck not sure about sending the little one up for the benefit. My granddaughter has all ready said that one is hers.:D

Wonderful work there. Great job on the tiny piece as well.

Sorry to hear about how things are going, but we are putting your family in our thoughts and prayers... Hope the benefit goes well

I guess I missed this one Steve. Any one of them belongs on my book shelve. The bowl really grabs my eye. Your house must be getting full!

Great work! The bowl is great, but that hollow form with pedestal/finial really gets me going. I hope the benefit is a success and that everything turns out well.