The Forecast was for Drizzle

complaining about snow? funny for someone who lives up near the north pole.
But I know what ya mean, Im sick of the white stuff already.

Allen and Cynthia, Ya need to join the rest of the snow birds and migrate south in the winter. I see lots on license plates from NY and BC around town... 76 degrees here today. Any doubts about the weather ask Darren he just left here.

I consider anything above that big slotted line on the map the north pole.

Anything west of the Mississippi is still the wild west to me.

btw, thanx cynthia, its something I didnt know. I thought all Canadians are used to snow.

Weather report says that we could have snow tomorrow!:eek:
NOOOOO! I want my spring!

Cynthia,
Please don't send it south, try turning on a fan or something and see if you can blow it over to Whitehorse or back up to Alaska instead!:D

63 yesterday here near Boise. Woke up to semi clear skies and 36, then (in order) dropping temps, snow, clear 44, thunder, hail, sunshine. All in a normal day for this area.

Cynthia, I am a Yooper by marriage. Up in yooper land they say that there is 4 seasons just like the rest of the world. Winter, Winter, Winter, and 3 weeks of rough sledding.

We say in Michigan; "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minuets "

I had a laugh at the empirical knowledge of the media a few weeks ago when they had a quiz for their viewers. Question; "what is the snowy-est city in the USA" They reported that most people thought Buffalo NY was the winner when in fact it was Cleavland OH. "they get over 150 inches per year" was their amazed answer. Gee, what a laugh. I've seen 150 inches by Christmas in Houghton, Michigan and I happen to know that Calumet, Michigan gets over 300 inches per year. Maybe they think Michigan's UP is part of Canada?

Supposed to be mid 50s tomorrow. Looking forward to Spring.

We are getting just a drib and drab of snow here, but I'm coveting every .01 of an inch we get. First precip we've had in the new year.

Heck, I'm hoping we get snowed in for a few days, but I don't think it's going to happen...

Cynthia, I am a Yooper by marriage. Up in yooper land they say that there is 4 seasons just like the rest of the world. Winter, Winter, Winter, and 3 weeks of rough sledding.

We say in Michigan; "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minuets "

I had a laugh at the empirical knowledge of the media a few weeks ago when they had a quiz for their viewers. Question; "what is the snowy-est city in the USA" They reported that most people thought Buffalo NY was the winner when in fact it was Cleavland OH. "they get over 150 inches per year" was their amazed answer. Gee, what a laugh. I've seen 150 inches by Christmas in Houghton, Michigan and I happen to know that Calumet, Michigan gets over 300 inches per year. Maybe they think Michigan's UP is part of Canada?

Supposed to be mid 50s tomorrow. Looking forward to Spring.

Hey Paul. Yeah, I've heard a similar expression when I lived in Calgary for 20 years. The four seasons were June, July, August, and Winter. :rofl: :rofl: but like I was saying to Allen it's very mild here. You can walk to the ocean, and we're the highest latitude where you can still grow palm trees. USDA Garden Zone 7A - B. Interestingly enough there's very good skiing just a 40 drive inland from me at Mt. Washington, which is one of the top 20 snowiest ski areas in the world......

BTW, it stopped snowing and now everything is melting.......phew, that was a close one.....