Two more

Here's a couple more that i got finished tonight. Not real happy with the first one but maybe someone will like it.:dunno:Well i think i'll throw in 1 more of them little things.:rofl:

Attachments

• 002 [800x600].JPG
    002 [800x600].JPG
    93 KB · Views: 41
  • 005 [800x600].JPG
    005 [800x600].JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 009 [800x600].JPG
    009 [800x600].JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 006 [800x600].JPG
    006 [800x600].JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 007 [800x600].JPG
    007 [800x600].JPG
    60 KB · Views: 58
Well, the first one is my favorite of the group. :p I'm fond of the flared-neck look, and I think you nailed the proportion and the form on that one. It's a tough shape to get right. :thumb:

Ok...gotta break up the vase party, but I like the contrast of the collared HF...still have to figure those out. The battery on steroids is a cool trick!!

well don steve and the first one reminds me of a vessel for pouring out wine at a specail meeting of so folks.. and the other hollow forms look nice as well your pics are rising to top of the list fast,, only question i have is where did that funny colored brown wood come from?

well don steve and the first one reminds me of a vessel for pouring out wine at a specail meeting of so folks.. and the other hollow forms look nice as well your pics are rising to top of the list fast,, only question i have is where did that funny colored brown wood come from?
Well Larry you see this crazy guy came to the house one day toting gifts from far away. He had a truck load of this stuff and was just giving it away.:rofl::rofl:
Thanks all for the kind words.:thumb:

Nice group, but I like the first one best as well. If I were to tweak it at all, I'd make the base a little smaller, but that's a real nit pick. Strong work.

Very cool.

I have a Brodhead Garrett shoved over in a corner for the day I get spare time. I have a friend, Gary Wiermiller, that makes a living at turning, and I love to go to his shop and see what he has come up with. He said he will teach me, but I have been wide open till just now, and he is down South. Figures.....

And it is a whole new bunch of tools I get to buy!

Steve. I see you are a Thomas Jefferson fan as well. I think he may well be the smartest man the world has ever known myself. He foresaw all that is happening today.