Getting tired of thieves

Well Paul I am so happy for you. You also made my day and set me up for a great weekend with that good news.
But I also think the way you handled it showed just how good a character you are. That approach and experience you past on to that young girl might be some of the most valuable that she ever gets.

If there is any chance of perhaps finding a "adoptable" pup in the area it might just help her in her own difficulties to have a pup to take care of and call her own. Provided it can be done without being perceived as a reward for unacceptable behavior. All. Kudos you my friend. If this were Oscar night I would give you an award for being a real mensch.:thumb:

hey paul, you might want to get your pup chipped,, but that wont find it, if its taken again, just signify ownership.. glad you got her back,, and this can be a learning experience for all involved..

You can all wax poetic, but she is still a thief........

Prisons are full of people with excuses.

Yep! And the 'talking to' will likely have no effect, either. You can't instill morals with a thirty minute conversation.

Yes, you both are correct. However, the seed of morals has to be planted by someone. Perhaps something Paul said will stick with the girl and at least make her think about what she is doing next time. If not.......... maybe someone will whip the hello out of'er.

Glad you got your pup back. Im not sure how I would handle that situation. If one of my dogs went missing the SWMBO and I would be devastated. Good fo you:thumb:

Matt