question about polls

At creation time, I think there is a 'public' option. Not sure how to edit a poll after it's started though.

I would hope the poll is anonymous. If not I'm not going to vote anymore. It's no ones business on how I vote for anything.
If I want to leave a reason for my vote on something I'll add a comment in the thread.

A lot of the polls are created so that you can see who voted for what.

If you don't want anyone to see what you are voting for, click the 'see results' of the poll before you vote. That will let you know if it's a private or public poll.

The forum elections are always private, however.

I'm English/Irish/German and I love pirogies.. :thumb:

what's not to like about pasta filled with potatoes and cheese....:D

You're forgetting the bacon. you need littles bits of bacon chopped up in there also. :thumb:

Not sure if its traditional, but our favorite way of having them is to sautee up some onions and butter, boil the pirogies till just about done, drain them, and add them to the skilliet with the butter and onions to finish up a bit...

Bacon would only make that much, much better....

Excuse me for a minute...

"SHARON, Hey , I know what I want this weekend for dinner on Sunday!!!!"

Not sure if its traditional, but our favorite way of having them is to sautee up some onions and butter, boil the pirogies till just about done, drain them, and add them to the skilliet with the butter and onions to finish up a bit...

Bacon would only make that much, much better....

Excuse me for a minute...

"SHARON, Hey , I know what I want this weekend for dinner on Sunday!!!!"

While your at it send KaLea the recipe for them. She needs something to make to take with us to the race watching party.:thumb::thumb::thumb: