Hey Sharon

Chuck Thoits

It's almost time for NASCAR NAP.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just one more way to tell that spring is just around the corner. Rednecks start going round in circles.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...one more way to tell that spring is just around the corner. Rednecks start going round in circles.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ovals, actually. :D Go fast, turn left!

Wonder if NASCAR was in Australia if they'd go the other way 'round, and turn right? :D

N -Non
A - Active
S - Sport
C - Centered
A - Around
R - Rednecks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's so darn early for the race out here. Just something not right about watching Nascar with a glass of OJ and a cup of coffee :rofl: :D

Well my son has been down there for about 11 days and will be there till wed. He's been working with his chursh group. They are just on clean up patrol, but he has gotten to go in the shops and just about everywhere else. has also got to meet most of the drivers and crew chiefs. He said last night that he's working at the start, finish line today so for us to look for him. Not in the stands just inside the fence. He's in his glory.:eek::thumb:

It's almost time for NASCAR NAP.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just one more way to tell that spring is just around the corner. Rednecks start going round in circles.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry for missing this...too busy watching the pre-race shows :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you think you can drive 500 miles at close to 200mph next to 42 other cars...then I'll admit it's not a sport. After all, we all know football players only spend a few minutes actually doing anything (that's why there are so many commercials).

Gotta go...the nap (I mean race), is about to begin :rofl::rofl::rofl: