What a generous gentleman!

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
"I have some spalted hackberry pen blanks too if any one wants a few.."

The above statement was posted in another thread by Chuck Ellis on the 30th Jan. this year. I thought I could use a few as he stated. It's apparent to me his definition of a few and my definition of a few are miles apart.

I'm thinking a few 4 or 5. They will fit in a bubble envelope, $5.00 or so to mail.

His definition of a few is more like 25 spalted hackberry with at least a dozen or more of assorted blanks. The cost of mailing $30.00 nearly. I was overwhelmed with his generosity, both of the blanks and the mailing cost.

We discussed his generosity over a phone call last evening. Something needs to be done here to even things up. Stay tuned!!

Thanks so much once again, Chuck! You are a fine gentleman. I'm probably not saying anything that a lot of you don't know now. This post is in no way meant to embarrass you. I just had to say it personally and on this forum.

well Mac, you are aware of how the generosity is a catching thing,, you have done it your self many times so its just your turn to get some in return,,and chuck is one of the good guys for sure:):thumb::thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Way to go, Chuck. And Mack, Larry's right...what comes around goes around, and I'm guessing it was your turn to be up the receiving end of that equation this time.

Sorry Mack, I was just cleaning out the shop and it seemed like a good way to get rid of a few chunks of wood... you're more than welcome.. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them...