Share a random fact about yourself

I am Left handed in all things except shooting a rifle (1) and playing golf (except I putt left handed) (2)

1.In the day,I got tired of getting hit in the head by HOT brass and left handed rifles cost about double of those with right hand eject. I also learned how to fire a pistol equally well with either hand.

2. When I was caddying to make money, the only clubs available, for us to mess around with were right handed.

Bruce

Last edited:
I have an allergic reaction to most fresh citrus, tomatoes, and peppers. I can't even be in the kitchen is someone is preparing peppers.
I don't eat fish and shy away from most ethnic foods, especially the spicier ones.

I lied, I can whistle but not from my mouth. See I was born with out tear ducts and at 5 I have tubes run from my nasal cavity to where the tear duct would be. 5 surgery's later , ya I was the Ginny pig for this opperation, I use to make people squeamish buy holding my nose and mouth shut and blowing this weird whistle. Must be getting old I forgot that one :rofl: