Share a random fact about yourself

I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous!

I have broken 63 bones.....

The other Larry

well larry, i used to be able to swing a 24oz with pretty much the same accuracy as my right would,, not now i am sure, way outa pratice.. but i can cast a fish pole or swing a bat and have shot a bow all left handed and got the job done.. and also read upside down and back wards fairly well but thats from the trade i am in now.

I'm hoping that your last name is pronounced the Italian way :thumb:, and not the Spanish way. Compared to Italian, Spanish has a LOT more hard 's' sounds.... :(

(Stealth random fact: I still get practice reading Italian, but it's been a long time since I spoke it much. I lived in Italy for 16 months back in the early '80s.)

Most people are glad to see me arrive at a social gathering, because then they know they're no longer the strangest person in the room.

I shot the President.

That explains a lot. :D (Do you still have the negatives?)

Ive been ugly since the day I was born. I didnt have to work on this look.

I thought this was supposed to be things people didn't know about you. :rofl:

I'm hoping that your last name is pronounced the Italian way :thumb:, and not the Spanish way. Compared to Italian, Spanish has a LOT more hard 's' sounds.... :(

(Stealth random fact: I still get practice reading Italian, but it's been a long time since I spoke it much. I lived in Italy for 16 months back in the early '80s.)

I have a friend that lived Italy in the early '80s
Had something to do with that was where the cost guard said he was going to live:thumb::rofl::rofl:

I left college for a summer to Live on a Dairy Farm. Learned my lesson pretty fast and decided to go back to college...

Most people are glad to see me arrive at a social gathering, because then they know they're no longer the strangest person in the room.

That explains a lot. :D (Do you still have the negatives?)

I thought this was supposed to be things people didn't know about you. :rofl:

"Do you still have the negatives?"
Fact is, and do mean a real fact, the Secret Service confiscated them.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I'll send the story.

Italian way, yes :)

I would be wonderful with Castilian Spanish, though...