Share a random fact about yourself

I rode my motorcycle down from Alaska to Utah, and I've tried (unsuccessfully:() riding a moose.

Both are experiences I'll remember forever.:D

Brian

Just wondering if you uttered the classic phrase "Here, Hold my Beer, Watch this" before attempting that....

I'm guessing he must have.
Or the other classic I bet ya can't ride that....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH that goes

I bet ya can't ride that moose
Here hold my beer and watch this

I rode my motorcycle down from Alaska to Utah

I've ridden 40,000 miles on my little Suzuki GS500E in (and starting from) Utah, including a few 3,000+ mile trips. Alaska was actually on a "dream trip" list for a while ... maybe someday. My ~67-year-old Dad rode up there by himself from his place in Arkansas, but he was on a Honda ST1300. What a guy!

Both are experiences I'll remember forever.:D

Did you take pictures?

c'mon Allen, nobody believes that. Try again. :stick:

ok, I once visited the white house for a private tour, and my wife didnt obey or didnt hear the security officer after he demanded her to remove her coat because the alarm went off twice. (mid 90s)
when he raised his voice I sought of made her remove the coat because I didnt want to know what came next.
Turns out she had the tin foil from the pretzel we bought my son from a street vendor buried in her pocket because she didnt see a trash receptacle before we went to pass security.
I remember the tour ok, but Ill never forget the security office.

Last edited:
...a close second was seeing the one hit wonder band 'Head East' at a small club in Killeen Tx during my soldiering days. Rock On :thumb::D

Our band opened for Head East once at a big club in El Paso back in the early '80s. The afternoon of the show, they were sitting in the club while we were doing our soundcheck, and when it was time to adjust the guitar levels, I started the opening riff to "Never Been Any Reason", their big hit. The other guys on my band got all over my case for doing it...I thought it was funny. :p (And by about their third or fourth song, the crowd was calling for us to come back on stage. It's not that we were that good...they were that bad.) :rolleyes:

I've gone on a 3000 mile tour around US on a van with three other middle aged guys I've never met before and some 300 more watching it closely though the web:rofl:

My Dad's father was a Butcher in the Bronx's 1st generation,
I also visited the White House in grade school with our class. The guide said you never know who will appear and we turned the corner and LBJ almost walked into us.