Back from the doctor

Jim Burr

So...my tumor is not cancer :thumb::D:)
But it is blocking the entire upper lobe of my right lung. That part has to come out and it will happen rather quick. I have pneumonia...again and it will keep re-occurring if they don't pop out that lung segment. So Thursday I have a pulmonary function test and then a surgery consult on March 9th. Looking forward to a dull life sometime in the future!! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart...and my lung:rofl: for all the prayers and thoughts folks. :wave:

Glad it isn't more serious, Jim. Chin up. FWW will provide your entertainment while you're recuperating. ;)

And if it means anything, my dog had a lobe removed from his right lung a few years ago, and he's doing great. Chases deer faster than his sister.

Sounds like you'll be fine in no time. If you were closer I'd bring you some soup. ;)

Glad to see it's no worse than it is. :thumb: Like Cynthia said, you'll have us to entertain you while you're recuperating.

Seems kind of strange saying "good news" to someone that needs to have surgery, but I am sure you are relieved that it is not worse. Good luck!