I'm got some bloodwood pen blanks left over

I've got a bunch of bloodwood pen blanks I need to get off my shelf, to make room for other fun stuff. My little nephew went crazy, and was having a blast in my shop, cutting pen blanks....and he over did it.

I'm selling them for $1 each.
I can fit 9 in a flat rate envelope, that ships for $4.95.
I can get 55 in a medium priority box.

452164799_o.jpg

Probably easier to eMail me directly.
Time2Boat@Gmail.com

Last edited:
If I didn't have about 1,000 more pen blanks than I'll need for the next couple years, I would take them. Bloodwood is a fine turning wood and makes a great looking pen.
And.....welcome to the Family.
Show us some of your pens.

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of bloodwood pen blanks I need to get off my shelf, to make room for other fun stuff. My little nephew went crazy, and was having a blast in my shop, cutting pen blanks....and he over did it.

I'm selling them for $1 each.
I can fit 9 in a flat rate envelope, that ships for $4.95.
I can get 55 in a medium priority box.

452164799_o.jpg

Probably easier to eMail me directly.
Time2Boat@Gmail.com

Sue I emailed direct and said I take a set and got a nice email back saying you didn't know what I wanted...Guess I should have been more specific...
These are what I want and I take the set that fits in the flatrate box....
You can send pay,ment info to the address I emailed you from..
Thanks
Garry

Hey, I'm new to woodworking and probably wouldn't do this pen stuff for a little bit but I really love that color. Was wondering if it take 1 blank per pen?

I'm not Sue, but while I'm waiting for glue to dry I'll pitch in here.
Yes, one pen (most styles) per blank. A standard blank is 3/4"X3/4"X5" . Some are bigger, some smaller, some longer. And some pens and other small items can be made with blank shorts. So, buy one blank for every pen you would like to make from this wood.
BTW, bloodwood even smells nice as it is being turned.