family visit, but not FW family

Frank Fusco

My son and his family have been traveling the world with months long stops in Australia and New Zealand. At the moment they are in Tokyo. Pic shows my son, Evan, with my cousin Henry Ahlgrim. Henry went to Japan many years ago and stayed. He is some kind of high level computer weenie and he has an excellent job. I know he was married but there was no mention of his wife. I didn't ask why not.
BTW, son and family will be in Hong Kong tomorrow and won't get back to America until late April.

Attachments

• Henry and Evan cropped.jpg
    Henry and Evan cropped.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 53
Looks like your son's having a good time in his travels. :thumb: He's totin' a nice camera, too. ;)

Too bad he couldn't meet up with Stu. He could have brought you your very own Japanese bowl blank from Stu's keyaki stash. :p

Looks like your son's having a good time in his travels. :thumb: He's totin' a nice camera, too. ;)

Too bad he couldn't meet up with Stu. He could have brought you your very own Japanese bowl blank from Stu's keyaki stash. :p

Steve, he has bigger lenses. :eek: Most of us could retire comfortably on just his photo gear investment.
Vaughn, we wanted to arrange it but their Tokyo stop was brief due to flight scheduling and other considerations. The liked Tokyo and, I'm sure, probably would have enjoyed a longer visit. The commented mostly about the museums, shrines and the food.
Today they are in Hong Kong.