Old Planes

John French

Just came across 3 tool boxs full of old cabinet makers planes. a couple of old wooden stanly planes and levels. these tool box's are 2 1/2'x3'x3' filled with planes hand saws marking guages t squares. all seemed to be made before the turn of the 20th century. So cool.

Just as soon as i can get the pics resized ill post them.

Last edited:
Found one online.

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 77
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 80
  • small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 81
  • small4.jpg
    small4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 78
  • small5.jpg
    small5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 75
Where I rent a shop space at the guy hasnt been back for 8 mo so they were throwing this stuff out into the dumpster. Just happend to be there at the right time. So i took it off there hands.

i ll SAY you were:) welcome and what way to enter this forum with a great find like that.. if yu dont have time to clean them up i would be glad to help you out in that department..you can have the ohio ones and i take the rest:D:rofl::rofl:

Where I rent a shop space at the guy hasnt been back for 8 mo so they were throwing this stuff out into the dumpster. Just happend to be there at the right time. So i took it off there hands.

Oh man am I glad you posted, after that medicine mix-up, I, for the life of me, couldn't remember where I left those, thank you for rescuing them and would you be so kind as to ship them to me at........................................:p:rofl:
Nice find! :thumb:

Oh man am I glad you posted, after that medicine mix-up, I, for the life of me, couldn't remember where I left those, thank you for rescuing them and would you be so kind as to ship them to me at........................................:p:rofl:
Nice find! :thumb:

So the 100 grand wasnt your's....Glad to hear that. :rofl: