Trash can pull-out

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got this installed tonight.
attachment.php

It's got space below to put the trash bags and perhaps a few cleaning supplies. I originally wanted to put a tray in the top for the bags to go in, but may attach a shelf below and cut a hole in to reach through to pull a new one out of the box.
attachment.php

Still need to get a shallow handle to mount on the front, but it's ready to use.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20110306_201459.jpg
    IMG_20110306_201459.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20110306_201515.jpg
    IMG_20110306_201515.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20110306_201529.jpg
    IMG_20110306_201529.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20110306_201544.jpg
    IMG_20110306_201544.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 111
I like that idea Art, considered doing that, but the hinges are mortised into the stile and door. Would leave some big holes to fill if they were removed and its an outside corner.

Thanks all! :wave:

Pretty neat Darren. Quite a dream Kitchen :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bob, I just wish I could get my shop as organized...going to take a while it looks like. Still trying to get some walls put up and looks like ceiling may be on hold until later this year, which is fine. I've got a few changes, such as new garage and entry doors I want to do and will really help with the layout inside. Might as well take the time and do it right.

Thanks all! :wave:

Bob, I just wish I could get my shop as organized...going to take a while it looks like. Still trying to get some walls put up and looks like ceiling may be on hold until later this year, which is fine. I've got a few changes, such as new garage and entry doors I want to do and will really help with the layout inside. Might as well take the time and do it right.

Shop organized? That is what a kitchen is supposed to look like? :huh::doh::rofl::rofl:

I really think the idea of a slot and able to pull the bags out of the box as a neat idea, although I would think another trash can for aluminum would be needed in my house. Great look!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Shop organized? That is what a kitchen is supposed to look like? :huh::doh::rofl::rofl:

I really think the idea of a slot and able to pull the bags out of the box as a neat idea, although I would think another trash can for aluminum would be needed in my house. Great look!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I suggested the same about the recycling bin, but I was told that I was the one that emptied the most aluminum cans in our house and it was my problem. ;) :D