Thread: Lie-Nielsen announces next shows

Lie-Nielsen announces next shows

Hi Y'all,

Chris Schwarz just posted in his blog about the upcoming LN Hand Tool Shows.

Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Show Dates

Take care, Mike
    Wenzloff & Sons Sawmakers

Mike, thanks for the heads up! That looks like a lot of fun. I'd really like to see one of the west coast shows.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

Lie Neilsen

Mike,
    One of the dangers in living only 12 miles from the showroom is that you want to stop every time you drive by!
    Believe me, I've stopped more than I care to admit.

Dick

Ha, I bet! 12 miles...a little less of a distance as I am from Gilmer Wood Company. I don't know which one is worse to live close to!

btw, Welcome Dick.

Take care, Mike
    Wenzloff & Sons Sawmakers

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wenzloff View Post
    Ha, I bet! 12 miles...a little less of a distance as I am from Gilmer Wood Company. I don't know which one is worse to live close to!

btw, Welcome Dick.

Take care, Mike
    Thanks Mike.
    I also live within a decent distance of several hardwood mills, so I sort of know what you are talking about. Just a while ago I stopped at Mid Coast Lumber in York, Maine (just to look) and bought two great sheets of 3/4" Cherry Ply for some cabinets.
    Dick

We can only be what we give ourselves the power to be~Cherokee Feast of Days

Hey Dick,

Welcome and nice to meet you!

With a name like Aubochon posting to a LN thread, I figured you had to be a local. I went to high school in Orono, and some of gradeschool up in the county. I even had a girlfriend who lived in Camden for a while. Used to sneak down there to visit on weekends and try to get back by the time my parents woke up (it was all perfectly innocent though).

I had an aunt and cousin living in Camden for a while too, but now my aunt moved to a care home in PA, and my cousin is a bit of a wanderer, so I don't know where she's actually living now.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Downey View Post
    Hey Dick,

Welcome and nice to meet you!

With a name like Aubochon posting to a LN thread, I figured you had to be a local. I went to high school in Orono, and some of gradeschool up in the county. I even had a girlfriend who lived in Camden for a while. Used to sneak down there to visit on weekends and try to get back by the time my parents woke up (it was all perfectly innocent though).

I had an aunt and cousin living in Camden for a while too, but now my aunt moved to a care home in PA, and my cousin is a bit of a wanderer, so I don't know where she's actually living now.

John
    Hello John,
    Nice to hear from you. Where in New Mexico are you? We have friends with property in Placitas, in fact they own a store here in Camden.
    Dick

We can only be what we give ourselves the power to be~Cherokee Feast of Days

I'm in a little town close to the geographic center of the state (Corona), about 2 hours from Albuquerque. Never been to Placitas, I keep meaning to go to visit Jesse Cloud (he lives there).

John