Video Embedding Test

brent its ok to have the tv loud we know that sharon has a deaf ear to you most of the time:) and i seen her laying on the couch watchun the tube while yu were out slaving in the kitchen:)

I just think its funny how when I wasn't watching, the dogs were getting up to no good, but as soon as they noticed I was there, they acted like nothing was happening.... :D

Hi,

All of them were duds. I copied the info and then scrapped it when I received the last one, "Bad Company." Once I hit the triangle for play, I got the little dots going around in circles (the Pergingie Effect). However, my computer has been doing weird things and I don't have the new one yet. I have been getting the dots on almost all videos. So it could easily be just me.

Enjoy,

Jim Wednesday 30th 10:45 pm

All Worked - One problem

Hi Vaughn,

All of them worked on my sick computer (Still don't have the new one from Greg). However, none of the videos had a method to stop them nor exit as far as my non-techie brain could see. I just pulled the time-lapsed dot to the right and went on down the line.

I found out you just can't leave one and do the next. The sound from both play simultaneously---Just a lot of noise like music from the 80's. Now I am in trouble!!!

Enjoy,

Jim