Ok folks..I have a couple in DNA, but this is all I could manage to pull off that I can show. Potpouri pot out of some kind of maple..black, red and orange, Tung oil on the bottom...I just didn't want to do red on the bottom. Next is Olive...center grain right thru the middle. Not sure I'll ever do that again!! But I got a kick out the D-way beading tools (standard disclaimer...I don't sell...just use). They are tons of fun and the cool part was I did no sanding and no finish on the outside...and mild sanding on the inside. This one was tough, splits and knots...18% moisture so I used a
1-5/8" Forstner bit to core it and tiny cuts with the Monster. Tons of experience with the beading stuff...lot's of little things to look for. This really was an experiment so there is lot's to learn. Also used it on the pot above around the mouth. I still use the unhandled...but that will change soon...my hand gets tired!! I used a Sorby a few months ago, and it kinda scared me a bit...these are real easy to use. Hope you guys...and Cynthia like 'em and see ya when I get back!