Best gloat

Steve Ash

My son asked a question today....

.....she said yes.

first, the ring...
and a older picture of the happy couple.

Think there's gonna be a heck of a party sometime in the future.

Attachments

• 100_3243.jpg
    100_3243.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_2703.jpg
    100_2703.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 82
Well, you've been saying he is close. Couple more years and you'll be making a baby crib. Maybe you should start now in order to stay ahead of the game.:D

Great news Steve

So............. we going to see a pic of you in a Tux?

Jay

Yeah I guess so Jay....they just came over and asked me to be the co-best man (along with my other son)...was I floored....what a honor.

I've heard of the father giving away the bride....now the father as a best man.....did I mention I was floored.

.....I've got to write a toast for the reception.:D the wedding is planned for June 21, 2008...I'm a slow writer.

Yep she is a keeper.:thumb:

Congratulations!!! That's a very pretty addition to the family I might add. Is she a sawdust maker? :)

DT

Congratulations, Steve, great news for the family. :congrats:
I hope she likes those Ash kitchen cabinets... :rofl:

Jun 08? 16 months? I don't understand these long engagements. They seem increasingly common these days. When I got engaged, my fiancee and I wanted to get married as soon as possible.

Congrats Steve, and Steve Jr!!

Whoo hoo, this means we are going to be able to call you "Gramps" in the not too near future :D

Heck, by the time the big day comes, you can learn how to do a power point presentation, just think of the embarrassing pics you could throw up there the big screen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once again congrats, my eldest will be 13 in a few months, so I hope I got another 10 years or so until I have to go through this.......

Cheers, the wedding kind!! :D

I hope she likes those Ash kitchen cabinets... :rofl:

Jun 08? 16 months? I don't understand these long engagements. They seem increasingly common these days. When I got engaged, my fiancee and I wanted to get married as soon as possible.

She loves those Ash cabinets....lucky there.:D

She will be finishing her nursing schooling, should be done by then. He told her he wanted her to have her degree before they got married.

I proposed to my wife Dec. 13 1978 and we got married Oct.6 of 79....guess he takes after his dad.:huh:

congrats steve and to your son and his future bride.

i wish them many happy days together.

nursing huh? looks like your son and I have something in common, I too have a sweet spot for nurses :thumb: they are the best!!!

C