Best gloat

Yeah I guess so Jay....they just came over and asked me to be the co-best man (along with my other son)...was I floored....what a honor.

I've heard of the father giving away the bride....now the father as a best man.....did I mention I was floored.QUOTE]

Steve, In the South, it is pretty traditional for the groom's father to stand as his son's best man, and the friends to be groomsmen or ushers. LOML was best man for our son's wedding, and it's very common south of the Mason-Dixon line. Don't know why.:dunno:

Congratulations to you and the LOYL for the new addition to your family tree and to your son and his bride. Long life and many blessings.

Nancy

Hey Steve, Congratulations to ALL involved.:) I gotta say you raised ONE SMART SON, and he has good taste in Cabinets AND Great taste in a Girl, and he was smart enough to build his house like he wanted it before getting married so he wouldn't have to haggle over the design.:D Lastly, he is waiting til she finishes school so she won't have to let all that studying interfere with her household "Chores". (Now THAT'S Smart):thumb:

Yer Done GOOD Steve!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Steve,

Congrats to the new couple and to the families! I remember seeing various pics of the house build, and the two of them in the kitchen... Great job on the house, and a great investment for their future.

Wishing all the best to them.

P.S. You might wanna start researching plans for cribs, changing tables, sources for pink and blue paint....etc. Christmas will be here before ya know it! :eek:

:rofl::rofl:

P.S. You might wanna start researching plans for cribs, changing tables, sources for pink and blue paint....etc. Christmas will be here before ya know it! :eek:

:rofl::rofl:

I get the feeling that since I'm old you guys think I should be a ....Grandpa....:eek:

In all truthfullness, I can hardly wait for the day if it is to be. Those kids are gonna be dressed in John Deere caps, have the fastest car in town, and have some of the fanciest toy boxes around.

Yep, I'll enjoy being a grandpa......:thumb: