Thankyou FWW creators and moderators

allen levine

Today is 3 years since Ive joined and Id like to thank the creators and moderators of this site for having me as a guest.
Thanks to all those with incredible knowledge about machinery, tools and woodworking that Ive bothered endlessly and bombarded with questions.
Just want all involved to know how much they are appreciated.

I share your feelings Allen.

I too have appreciated all that I have seen and read on this family forum. We have an unprecidented group here who are willing to listen and share.

I think you have done much in your contributions for everyone's enjoyment. Keep it up.

Aloha, Tony

More like Thank You Allen. Thanks for keeping it interesting, thanks for just being here. I have watched your projects grow and your talent grow. You are an inspiration.

when someone looks up the definition of most improved and most energetic,, they find your name allen...well done you and those like yu are what make this forum what is it..:thumb::thumb:

Here, here. Allen is an inspiration. I'll never keep up ;-) I too think of this group as family and am often caught off guard when I visit other forums and see how people behave and treat their co-members!?! Thanks to one and all here.

Wow, three whole years, huh? I didn't think it had been any longer than about 36 months or so. :p

Allen, you're one of the forum assets. The thanks go to you. :thumb: