Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been robbed! A warning to all senior men

Butte Montana which is 1/2 way between Purgatory and Heaven

I've been robbed! A warning to all senior men

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:
    Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Mar. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also Apr. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 27th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

Whittier, CA, USA
    Dan Gonzales
    Whittier, CA, USA
    Dona nobis pacem

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

good to see you posting Jiggs
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Delton, Michigan
    i was gonna say i was sorry to hear of this till i read it all ,, now i congratulate yu on your perseverance
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Amherst, New Hampshire
    That's the funniest thing I've ever read.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Honolulu, Hawaii

I've been robbed! A warning to all senior men

That's a real good one Jiggs.

Welcome back. Hope you're doing well.

"You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Plainwell, Michigan
    Good to see ya posting Jiggs

Indianapolis area
    Now that's funny!Glad you are back!Did I say that's funny?

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Chris Hatfield is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Wife and I loved it. Very nice.

new york city burbs
    Nice joke Juggs elphison, you had me going for a minute or two.