The Youngling.

Kris Petrosky

Hello, my name is Kris and I feel like the youngest person around here. :rofl: I am 19 and found my interest in woodworking because I'm interested in tackling all forms of art, creativity, and ingenuity. As of late, I've been cleaning my parents basement to make room for a workshop. My next challenge will be making a workbench, but due to my nerdy half, It will be combined with pieces of technology. I'll be attempting the All-in-one workbench...or at least the most-in-one. I don't start off small for anything, I think big, learn as I go, make lots of mistakes, and learn from them. Its just how I am, the harder something is to do, the more I enjoy the time and effort put into it. Hope to learn alot from spending time here. :thumb:

P.s. Another Michigander...did you know we have a "Michigander's accent"?

Hey Welcome aboard Kris!

We have quite a few geeky types into tech and woodworking. I think you'll find a lot of kindred spirits here as well. I know that I'm certainly in the 'learn as you go' mode! :thumb:

Keep us posted on your workbench project, sounds like you'll have a lot of fun building it :thumb:

Welcome to the Family Kris. Good to see a guy your age interested in woodworking. You will get a great deal of help from all of us here if you need it. Just ask. You will be amazed by the skills the guys here have. :)

Hey Kris. Greetings from the wet coast of Vancouver Island. Glad you found us! :welcome: Everybody loves pictures, so post 'em when you can. You'll find a lot of warm and talented and generous individuals around here. Can't wait to follow along with your shop build cause I'm just putting together mine too. :D

Warmly,

The Oldling Momling