Yep, she's a keeper!

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
I had mentioned to Jan several weeks ago that the tuner in my old worktunes was getting a bit scratchy and that I wished it would accept input from my iPhone (mp3 & web). Yesterday I walked into the shop and found a small box with a bow on it sitting on my router table.

Yep, I think I'll keep her.:D:D

photo (600 x 800).jpg

you really should appreciate it dearly rennie.

I tell my wife things like, gee, wish I could keep my shop cleaner, like maybe a better cyclone collector, and her response is first you ought to learn how to pick up after yourself in the house.
I say, gee, wish I had a bigger shop, and her response is lose weight, youll have a bigger shop.
and so on.

you really should appreciate it dearly rennie.

I tell my wife things like, gee, wish I could keep my shop cleaner, like maybe a better cyclone collector, and her response is first you ought to learn how to pick up after yourself in the house.
I say, gee, wish I had a bigger shop, and her response is lose weight, youll have a bigger shop.
and so on.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I've finally got Brent to participate in what we call Friday Power Hour. Mad dash cleaning the main rooms of the house. We plan to expand to Power Half Hours a couple of days mid-week for specialized tasks. What a difference it makes. I'm still waiting for the housekeeping service that he got me in 1994 for Christmas to show up (do you think they got directions to the house wrong?) :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I've finally got Brent to participate in what we call Friday Power Hour. Mad dash cleaning the main rooms of the house. We plan to expand to Power Half Hours a couple of days mid-week for specialized tasks. What a difference it makes. I'm still waiting for the housekeeping service that he got me in 1994 for Christmas to show up (do you think they got directions to the house wrong?) :rofl::rofl:

Well, not hang our laundry in public, but I WAS THE one who started the power hour.... :bang:

After further consideration, apparently I had nothing to do with the power hour... Yep. Nothing.... :eek:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(There, I said it, ok?)

Well, not hang our laundry in public, but I WAS THE one who started the power hour.... :bang:

After further consideration, apparently I had nothing to do with the power hour... Yep. Nothing.... :eek:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(There, I said it, ok?)

Sure hope you get this figured out prior to your trip!:eek::eek:
We have noise ordinances around here!:rofl::rofl::rofl: