Stop Thief!

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Had a box full of hand tools, workbench, and some shelving stolen from my shop Saturday. :huh:

My wife and I spent the day cleaning out the house garage. Got all the Xmas decorations put up in the attic, spare lumber and trim moved up to the shop, and last falls leaves blown back out into the yard.

She decided she wanted her own organized work area also, so she confiscated one of my favorite work benches and some shelving from the shop. She also wanted her own set of tools to work on projects.
attachment.php

You all know my motto..."If momma ain't happy..."

Attachments

• IMG_20110312_215621.jpg
    IMG_20110312_215621.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 137
Counter attack at once!! Take over the kitchen and start pining for new pots and pans and kitchen utensils! :rofl::rofl:

Actually my own wife has begun to make noise about building some things in my shop and I really hope she takes it up. I would enjoy working with her on some projects. (I'm thinking that I might even talk her into doing some of the tasks that I don't enjoy):wave:

Be thankful that's all that got taken.

My wife has a much bigger and nicer work area/studio than I do and better equipped. She's a potter and quilter. She stays out of mine and I stay out of hers.:D

Sounds to me like she was just exercising the old addage... you know where the wife says:

"What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too.":rofl::rofl:

I'd let here have whatever she wants... it's not worth the beating you'll take otherwise.