Woodpecker Quick-Stop LP Drill Press Table

Greg Cook

I have been using my Steel City drill press for several projects that needed a solid wide surface to work on, so I ordered this [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quick-Stop LP Drill Press Table,[/FONT] when the sale e.mail came a while back. Arrived in perfect shape, and attached easily...once you double checked the drill head, steel table and WP table top insert center were all lined up. I ordered a couple extra flip up stops and some extra inserts just to have ready.

Although I just got it installed, and haven't "put it through it's paces" yet, I'm impressed with the quality. Reminds me of the Incra stuff I have. I considered the Rockler, but on sale I thought this was a better value...MHO.

More as I use it.

I have the Rockler Greg and I agree. I already had it when I got the SC drill press. Is that still on sale? I'd like to take a look at it.

Great looking setup!

DT

Don,

I just checked and the sale is off... but even still, by the time you add up the Rockler table and accessory kit....you are at about the same price.

Personal preference, of course....Frank.:eek::D

DP table

Greg,
I like the looks of the Woodpecker DP table...but I'm not sure I see enough difference between the TT over the Quick Stop one.. What made you select the one you did?

Jim,

The real difference is in the fence, the way it locks, and the stops. They just seem to be of a higher quality and more accurate, IMO, in the Quick-Lock. Also....the Quick-Lock was on sale for $20 Off...making it only $10 more.

Last edited: