post up your brackets, for fun, lets see how we all do

<----- :thumb:

I think you can tell who I'm rooting for. This is my favorite time of year in the sports world. That's saying something since I'm a huge Packer fan....I usually take today and tomorrow off so I can watch it all unfold...now that most of the games are on cable, including my Jayhawks this evening :(, I have to watch it online...I haven't missed having cable at all until today!

Well so far I'm 0-3 and close to going 0-4 with my bracket. :eek: How bout all the rest of you?

EDIT: 0-4 :chair::bang::doh:

Last edited:
it hasnt been the greatest pick year for me.

Im still alive in 3 divisions, but Pitt killed my sheet as I had them all the way with Ohio State.
Purdue, Syracuse? whats up with those teams?

Allen, I'm not doing well either...I think most peoples brackets are a bit screwed up...the southwest region has the #1, #10, #11 and #12 teams still alive..who would pick that?

it hasnt been the greatest pick year for me.

Im still alive in 3 divisions, but Pitt killed my sheet as I had them all the way with Ohio State.
Purdue, Syracuse? whats up with those teams?

local cry-radio is all abuzz this morning with 'we were robbed' calls... regarding 'cuse. From what little I listened to Mike & Mike, Cuse performed about as they expected... couple of good games, then someone was going to pick them off.

in a word... Parity.

signing off of the sports bandwagon until the end of the march madness... and my poor pitiful Mets start playing again.

the orangemen and then the mets. only way youll have to take more pain than that is if you hit your finger with a hammer.
Im less than 20 minutes from Shea, I havent seen a game in the new stadium yet.

the orangemen and then the mets. only way youll have to take more pain than that is if you hit your finger with a hammer.
Im less than 20 minutes from Shea, I havent seen a game in the new stadium yet.

well, only half of that... I Don't follow basketball... so it is just the Mets.

Syracuse is simply the 'closest' team... and so the local stations whine about them endlessly.

hey, could be worse though Alan, it could be the Cubs :rolleyes::rofl::rofl: