Leorechaun Trap

Bob Gibson

My granddaughter Abby wanted to catch a leprechaun. Why ?? I guess that what 5 year old girls want to do:dunno:

So she decorated a old Grizzly box (had to have something to do with woodworking :D) with stuff that would attract leprechauns and tied a string to a green tinted rice krispie treat. I had to buy a box of Lucky Charms so she could lead the unsuspecting little critter to the trap.

I told her that leprechauns are pretty hard to catch and they are really tricky. But if she did manage to catch one and he managed to escape the Leprechaun Code clearly states that he must leave a surprise in his place.

So he is going to leave her a little bag of chocolate gold coins :D:D

Can't wait to see her reaction in the morning :thumb:
100_3936 (600 x 400) Leprechaun Trap.jpg

Sorry no pics. When she saw her trap sprung this morning she was a little nervous about opening it up. You never know what trapped leprechauns will do:rofl::rofl:

I think she was quite relieved to find the had left her a pail of chocolate gold coins.:D

I put a bunch of tiny footprint stickers along with gold glitter leading up to her trap. She was totally amazed :):)

Now I have to clean up about a cup of glitter off the rug but it was worth it :thumb: