Hope this isn't crossing the line..

Thank your lucky stars, you can even get the opportunity to discuss this. Some boards would have just deleted it without a word to the author. And if said author had asked chance are they would be ignored.

In my opinion it was comedy, granted it was political comedy but it was still comedy. It doesn't bother me one way or another as far as politics and religion go. I have severely whacked views that would offend just about everyone on here, so I just keep them to myself.

If its there and you want to read it, read it. If you don't want to read it just walk away. whats so hard about that? Just like I don't post to sawstop threads anymore.

Hi All -

Just to clarify a bit...I don't think anyone was insulted or upset by the video itself. We all thought it was funny. The difficult part was deciding if it was "political" or not. Enough people did see it as "political", and since we have a rule in the CoC that says no politics, we must enforce that rule consistently as written. Otherwise we have potential for bigger problems down the road.

Thanks to everyone for understanding, and if you missed the link and want to see what the fuss is all about (and get a good laugh), drop me an e-mail message at gwbvideo@tg3k.com and I'll send you the link.

Well handled Vaughn and the rest of the Mod team:thumb: I had a chance to see the video before it was removed and thought it was pretty funny. The best thing is you are offering, outside of the forum, a chance for those whose curiosity is piqued to see what the discussion was about and I think that is the best way to handle this.