So am I "The Wizard"

I received this project today. I will not be starting it for a week or 2 but it will be a challenge. I have done restoration on Paper Lacquered furnishing before that have come out awesome looking. Some contractor sat on the top of the box and cracked it. Separating the wood and the finish.

Attachments

• IMG_5520.JPG
    IMG_5520.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5521.JPG
    IMG_5521.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5522.JPG
    IMG_5522.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5523.JPG
    IMG_5523.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5524.JPG
    IMG_5524.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Wow, I would love to be able to fix something like this. I look forward to the finished results.

In the mean time, I'm going to go stuff myself with a couple dozen donuts then go sitting on various boxes so I have the necessary amount of things to practice fixing!:D

That is pretty awesome that you have the skills to fix such things. A true mark of professionalism, skill and knowledge when people ask for the impossible and you can deliver.

Keep up the great work!

Brian

I don't see anything wizard like.:dunno::dunno::dunno:
Now when you post pic of it all fixed then you can clam the title of wizard:thumb::thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think the guy who sat on it needs his head examined and needs to go on a diet...

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is something Dave can fix.... :thumb:

Meh. :rolleyes: A little red Krylon, a few decals, and it's good as new. :p

I'll be looking forward to seeing this one happen Dave. I'm sure they sent it to the right guy. :thumb:

Toni, which guy are you referring too................... The big butt who sat on it or the Butt Head thinking he can fix it?:rofl: I sit on my butt most of the time while I am working on projects and when I am not I am thinking.....Butt ,Butt ...if I do this or I add that then this will work, Butt .......There seems to always be a Butt evolved. I tend to just kick most of them out the door :rofl::rofl: