time to get ready for Easter

Frank Fusco

I have a new stash of Dogwood. Will cut into blanks as orders come in. Now is the time to start taking orders and/or making pens with Christian Cross clips for Easter.
Euro 7 mm pens in Bethlehem Olive or Dogwood with the cross clip are consistently my most demanded style and best sellers.
My regular price is $1.50 per blank with a $10.00 minimum order, plus shipping.
Until April I'll have a mini promotion, 10 blanks at $1.50 each, no shipping and I'll absorb the Pay Pal charges.
Since I am also still offering Osage Orange, you may mix with the Dogwood at no more than 5 OOs for same deal.

In response to requests for sizes and pictures. My blanks are standard 3/4"X3/4"X5". However, I usually cut a bit large and often leave long rather than cut just to cut. Color of Dogwood varies from a light pink to grayish and often is sorta tan. Not an exciting wood, appearance-wise but is sought after because of the Legend of the Dogwood and it's relative scarcity. The trees do not grow large and are kept as ornamentals rather than being cut down. I try to scavenge construction sites before the bulldozers arrive. Shown is a 7mm bandless Euro with cross clip and some typical blanks.

Attachments

• Dogwood blanks.jpg
    Dogwood blanks.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 26