Finially had my meeting with

The classic auto restorations company in Pa. It went great. I have a classic Jag's wood interior to do that will be my test run, it belongs to the owner of the company and if all goes well I'm in and the car will be in the Hersey classic auto show this fall.

Ha!!! That sounds great Dave! I'm still working on my '73 BMW...and I am not a professional, career, or part-time restorer. You won't even break a sweat on the boss's Jag :thumb:

Cool, and congrats. :thumb: You may have to open up the Automotive Division of Colonial Restoration Studio if this thing takes off. :D

Thank guys! The way things move with this group it will be a little time but I do have the patience to see it through, besides I have enough to keep my time occupied in the meantime.

The best of luck Dave. I hope you find the job fun and fulfilling.

The classic Jag's dash is a beauty...simple and classy (63 XJ-12)(60 XJ-6)(58 120-M). The wood does the talkin'. The simplicity does not give you any room for error either in creating a new dash or in doing a restore.

Enjoy,

Jim

Larry my visit to up to Pa was very educational. They have an Awesome spray man for the cars but there wood worker guy who makes the parts for the woodies and repairs to the interior wood knows squat about finishing. Hand Rubbed oil finishes. So the owner was very intersected in my work. As we were leaving the restraint Bob handed me his card. When we were driving down the road Steve said to me your in ! I asked how do you know. He said ; Bob handed you his card didn't he. So I am looking forward to this new adventure. Its a good one , just a continuation of what I do.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. It means a lot to me.