Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, I get the hint

OK, I get the hint

So, in the olden days, I'd go out to the garage and scare the be-gee-bees out of Brent when he was working on things

The last decade, I 1) never entered when I heard a power tool running and 2) whistle the "Whistle While You Work" song and that usually was sufficient.

Today, he installed a wireless door bell that I can ring that will give him an alarm and then start flashing a strobe light

(Gotta figure out another way to bug him )

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Korn View Post
    ...(Gotta figure out another way to bug him )

Ta-da!

Buy your own...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Brass-Bu...item1c1a51e80a
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    I'm all over that...thanks Vaughn

I'm thinking a BB Gun. Couple shots to the thighs every now and then, ought to do the trick.
    If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you donít know what tool to buy next, then you probably donít need it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Southwood View Post
    I'm thinking a BB Gun. Couple shots to the thighs every now and then, ought to do the trick.
    I like the way you think, and I'd be interested in signing up for your newsletter.

workingwoods.com

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    The flashing light is something I'd like more info on, I've got a deaf cousin who had them but he no longer lives nearby to investigate...any leads?

I've stupidly let the TS bite me and I've had a heart attack & by-pass surgery{quad in fact}, but that won't stop my missy from
    having her fun at my expense...she 'will' wait until the machines shut down and she waits with her face against the window screen,
    and then when all's clear, she'll let out a whoop & hollar that'll curl the neck hairs on Sasquatch...

All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go
    Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await
    her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down
    from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya
    The perception of perfection is perfectly clear to everyone else

You can sign up now for free at OUCHthathurt dot com

Rule of thumb is if you donít know what tool to buy next, then you probably donít need it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cook View Post
    ...All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya
    I would only be able to do that once. The beating that would follow would ensure I'd never get out of bed again without assistance.

workingwoods.com

The flashing light is something I'd like more info on, I've got a deaf cousin who had them but he no longer lives nearby to investigate...any leads?

I've stupidly let the TS bite me and I've had a heart attack & by-pass surgery{quad in fact}, but that won't stop my missy from
    having her fun at my expense...she 'will' wait until the machines shut down and she waits with her face against the window screen,
    and then when all's clear, she'll let out a whoop & hollar that'll curl the neck hairs on Sasquatch...

All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go
    Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await
    her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down
    from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya
    Ken, I needed that. Funny stuff right there.

Been there, done that...on the receiving end