OK, I get the hint

So, in the olden days, I'd go out to the garage and scare the be-gee-bees out of Brent when he was working on things

The last decade, I 1) never entered when I heard a power tool running and 2) whistle the "Whistle While You Work" song and that usually was sufficient.

Today, he installed a wireless door bell that I can ring that will give him an alarm and then start flashing a strobe light

(Gotta figure out another way to bug him :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

...(Gotta figure out another way to bug him :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Ta-da!

Bugle_logo2.png

Buy your own...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Brass-B...9722?pt=Brass_Instruments&hash=item1c1a51e80a

The flashing light is something I'd like more info on, I've got a deaf cousin who had them but he no longer lives nearby to investigate...any leads? :dunno:

I've stupidly let the TS bite me and I've had a heart attack & by-pass surgery{quad in fact}, but that won't stop my missy from
having her fun at my expense...she 'will' wait until the machines shut down and she waits with her face against the window screen,
and then when all's clear, she'll let out a whoop & hollar that'll curl the neck hairs on Sasquatch...

All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go
Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await
her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down
from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya :rofl:

...All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya :rofl:

I would only be able to do that once. The beating that would follow would ensure I'd never get out of bed again without assistance. :p

The flashing light is something I'd like more info on, I've got a deaf cousin who had them but he no longer lives nearby to investigate...any leads? :dunno:

I've stupidly let the TS bite me and I've had a heart attack & by-pass surgery{quad in fact}, but that won't stop my missy from
having her fun at my expense...she 'will' wait until the machines shut down and she waits with her face against the window screen,
and then when all's clear, she'll let out a whoop & hollar that'll curl the neck hairs on Sasquatch...

All's fair in luv & war, & I suppose it's her paybacks for the times when she gets out of bed in the middle of the night to go
Uhm well you know, and I get up and stand inside the closet that she has to pass by on her way back to bed...I silently await
her return and gently reach out and touch her and snort like some crazed animal as she goes past...she's had to crawl back down
from the ceiling on more than one occasion and return to where she just visited...never a dull moment here I tell ya :rofl:

Ken, I needed that. Funny stuff right there.

Been there, done that...on the receiving end :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The flashing light is something I'd like more info on, I've got a deaf cousin who had them but he no longer lives nearby to investigate...any leads? :dunno

Here's what I picked up today. Not sure its worth the 35$ Was kind of an impulse buy.

Wireless Strobe Doorbell

59232e21-77c0-40b5-8846-727d0232c468_300.jpg

If I have my back to it I won't see the strobe, but figured it was worth a shot.

As far as the BB-Gun method goes, well, let's just say 2 can play that game... :rofl:

Thanks Brent, curious how it goes, give us a thought on it in a day or two if you don't mind...my cousin had some sort of receptacle adapter thingy where you could plug in a table lamp or any corded light IIRC and it would flash the light on & off 3 or 4 times...had something similar for the phone/TDD{telecommunications device for the deaf }.

Here's what I picked up today. Not sure its worth the 35$ Was kind of an impulse buy.

Wireless Strobe Doorbell

59232e21-77c0-40b5-8846-727d0232c468_300.jpg

If I have my back to it I won't see the strobe, but figured it was worth a shot.

As far as the BB-Gun method goes, well, let's just say 2 can play that game... :rofl:

Brent....I have one and it is connected to the phone as well. Works well and makes for a safer work area as well

This is a great idea! I've had one of my kids throw open the door and yell dad at the top of their lungs, I ended up with 4 stitches.

I'm going to have to implement something like this. The kids have gotten better after I had a talk with them, but kids are kids. I've thought about locking the door from the inside but scratched that idea since if something happened to me, know one would know or be able to check.

I've also thought of putting in a very low toned, almost like a deep base, bell or speaker so that you can almost feel the tone (not loud,just low) instead of having to hear it.

Thanks for the post! I don't want any more stitches! (since I'm married, I'm not trying to impress the girls any more, and my friends just roll their eyes when I tell them the new scar is from the war...)

Brian

I think it should be hooked up to the old buzz button yahoo messenger. That could keep me entertained for hours.
Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that won't stop my missy from

And I thought our family was wierd. However, your's sounds like more fun.

Enjoy (and it sounds like you do),

Jim