2011 Swap Box display thread

Got my box on Saturday, just got the pics ready for the computer so here they are!!

This box is from David Keller, he did an awesome job on it. In fact I have had to hide it in my shop so my wife didn't steal it till I could get some pictures of it!:rofl:

He also included a piece of aspen burl, and a block of eastern red cedar!
(by golly, I've got to get a lathe now!)

Thank you David for your hard work, it is a great box. In fact I have been looking at the winged boxes in the web for the last couple of months trying to persuade myself to get a lathe sooner than I had planned!

Thanks again!

Brian

Well, one off shoot of this box swap that I was not expecting...

My house sounds like the Fourth of July!! The kids got ahold of the bubble wrap David sent his box packed in!

I'm going back to the shop till the 'fireworks' are over.:rofl::rofl:

OK! THAT'S IT, THIS BOX SWAP THING IS NO LONGER FUN!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you that I'm shipping off my kids to Brent's place, so just go and ship the drums there as well! They can help him keep tempo on his wood working projects!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and this is just a sampling of what our forum have done in the past for one of these swaps,, so that those of you in this one can see what has been made in the past:) looking forward to watching this years outcome..:) go team go!!!