This has Brent's name all over it.

I wish I could post pictures.

When we quit racing my brother got bored and built a zero clearance lawnmower. It is huge! 7 foot at a pass. Has a turbocharged 4 cyl Ford running a hydraulic pump with hydraulic motors driving the individual wheels, one driving the deck, custom bodywork with a whale tail, twin 4" chrome stacks and a chrome air cleaner coming out of the hydraulically operated tilt hood, aluminum steps and console with liquid filled gauges, race seat and KC daylighters so you can mow at night. Its painted John Deere green with flames. He can mow his ten acres in about an hour and a half.

And of course it has a beer holder.:D

Are you shur????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh wait. Maybe it was Labor Day. I know it was one of those summer holidays and now to think of it...it would have been a problem for him to go swimming for a while...so Labor Day, and I'm sticking with it.

Actually I should have stuck with Memorial Day. I looked up when we first swam last year from Brent's solar heater thread and found that it was 5/30 for the "accident". Shoot, we have to wait till June to start swimming (although last year was an unusually long and cold spring, so maybe May will be good).

And maybe swimming will keep him off the bike :rofl::rofl::rofl: