Showdown in Elk Town (Estes Colorado)

Just look at all those elk antler pens walking around on the hoove.... I'm glad I wasn't one of those guys that got charged... I'm afraid I might have embarrassed my self and no place to change my pants...

My wife and I looked around Lakeland, Tx... just north of Austin a few years back when we started looking for retirement property... deer were everywhere there like the elk were... we had to watch for the deer in the streets and people's yards, feeding on all the shrubbery and lawns... beautiful sight, fortunately or unfortunately ... haven't decided which, the property was out of our price range up there....

my son wanted to be a policeman for a while and actually went through an academy and was hired in the Lakeland department - after we looked up there -- he said half of his duties seemed to be to go around and shoot the deer that people hit with their cars and left laying on the side of the road... the other half was babysitting the teenagers who were out in and about town with too much alcohol and daddy's cars.