So I was just challenged...

To have too many clamps, you first have to have enough clamps. I don't know anyone that has enough clamps, so while I think it's theoretically possible I don't believe that it actually ever happens in practice.

To have too many clamps, you first have to have enough clamps. I don't know anyone that has enough clamps, so while I think it's theoretically possible I don't believe that it actually ever happens in practice.

You did read my post right? I have too many of one type.

Oh it is possible. I have all but quit even looking at clamps. They are everywhere in the shop and I desperately need to build a couple of clamp racks to keep up with them. Yes you can have too many, I have too many now.

I have a couple of sets I have never used. One set I just bought for a special project and will probably only use them once. I have a huge Stanly f-camps I have never needed but they were very cheap.

I have to many!

Oh it is possible. I have all but quit even looking at clamps. They are everywhere in the shop and I desperately need to build a couple of clamp racks to keep up with them. Yes you can have too many, I have too many now.

I have a couple of sets I have never used. One set I just bought for a special project and will probably only use them once. I have a huge Stanly f-camps I have never needed but they were very cheap.

I have to many!

Traitor:rofl::rofl: