Just something more to dust

tom daniels

Made from curly maple, bubinga,and pr finished with about 10 coats of lacquer. Inspired by JoWinter from aaw
All comments welcome.

Attachments

• 003-crop.JPG
    003-crop.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 004-crop.JPG
    004-crop.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 64
I love it! Very cool looking. I could imagine making an "Eye of Sauron" or a "Portal" like that....

It'd be my luck I'd wake up...see that staring at me and shoot it. But it still looks real cool and very well done!

Hi,

It is beautiful and I can just see (in my crystal ball) that there is an optometrist, ophthalmologist or optician out there who would really like to own that and put it in his/her office or store. Find the right person and you can buy a new big toy for yourself.

Enjoy,

Jim

Hi,

It is beautiful and I can just see (in my crystal ball) that there is an optometrist, ophthalmologist or optician out there who would really like to own that and put it in his/her office or store. Find the right person and you can buy a new big toy for yourself.

Enjoy,

Jim
Good idea I will have to look into that:thumb:

Hi,

Enjoy,

Jim
I couldn't agree more Jim.!