One more time..

Jim Burr

Off to the hospital at 6:00am for another bronch. Something isn't working right and is causing me to have shortness of breath, feeling like I'm drowning and panic attacks at anytime day or night. Not supposed to happen this way.
I've never had this happen in 51 years and refuse to live like this anymore. I haven't slept in weeks and can barely eat. So my pulmonologist goes looking around for the cause. I told him not to wake me up until they find it and he knows I mean it. I expect to have recoup time, but not like this.
Prayer please because I've had it with this. This forum really helps keep my mind off stuff and really helps me pass the time. See ya all soon! :wave:

Off to the hospital at 6:00am for another bronch. Something isn't working right and is causing me to have shortness of breath, feeling like I'm drowning and panic attacks at anytime day or night. Not supposed to happen this way.
I've never had this happen in 51 years and refuse to live like this anymore. I haven't slept in weeks and can barely eat. So my pulmonologist goes looking around for the cause. I told him not to wake me up until they find it and he knows I mean it. I expect to have recoup time, but not like this.
Prayer please because I've had it with this. This forum really helps keep my mind off stuff and really helps me pass the time. See ya all soon! :wave:

You have all of the good wishes I own.

Even with all of my best intentions and empathy it is easy for me to say, "Fight the depression as much as you can." And it is extremely difficult for you to do so.

I think of you often.

I can't sign this, "Enjoy" as I usually do because of your situation. I do know my wife got through a bad time using, "One day at a time." so I will sign off that way.

One day at a time,

Jim

Finished up at 10:00. Had a lot of crap to clean out that wasn't helping. Although I'm breathing better, it's no where near what it should be so next Wednesday at 3:45.
Thanks to all of you...I seldom need or want help and prefer to give it out. If anyone doubts that this is the best family forum on the net...they'd have to push it through me...and 12ga leaves no ballistics!! :rofl::p