Shop Dog

I enjoy these dog threads. I'm new to this forum. This is a good place to introduce my "shopdog", Judge (AKA Dogzilla), and myself.
Judge is an 11 year old English Mastiff. He has to be everywhere I am.
The second picture is out in the shop. It looks like he has a cord up his nose getting recharged!!:rolleyes:

Welcome Jim! Ahh, Judge looks like good big ole boy!

I enjoy these dog threads. I'm new to this forum. This is a good place to introduce my "shopdog", Judge (AKA Dogzilla), and myself.
The second picture is out in the shop. It looks like he has a cord up his nose getting recharged!!:rolleyes:

Jim I hope he leaves you room to move around in your shop. :rofl:

Welcome to the forum, Jim! Cute little shopdog you have :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

None of my current personal dogs care to go into the shop. My former boy hated loud noises and would run and hide if I picked up a hammer to hang a picture in the house. Certainly wouldn't have made a hunting dog. :doh:
We do have a rescue girl that loves the smells in the shop...haven't run any machines with here in there, but doubt they would bother her. You can find a picture of her in the Ambassador's lap in the Tour de Wood 2011 thread. :thumb: Jim.

This is Maggie Mae... she's actually the wife's dog and not really a shop dog... she will come into the shop if I have cookies, but takes them outside to eat them...

Attachments

• bs 002.JPG
    bs 002.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
  • new 002.JPG
    new 002.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi Jim; The biggest dog I ever saw was an English Mastiff who approached 350 lbs. A monster of a dog in size. It didn't appear to be obese, just big!

When they took him in the car, he took up the whole back seat.

Well, here's my 2. Only one comes to the shop, first to hound visitors, and second for a treat. Then it's back to the chesterfield with Lucy!
attachment.php

This is Maggie Mae, has never seen the shop. She's about 9 or 10.
attachment.php

This is Teddy, a 3 year old rescued Kerry Blue Terrier. His breed is the National Dog of Ireland. He's his mommy's big boy! He just visits the shop for a treat, won't leave till he gets it, then he's gone till next time.
attachment.php

This is where the 2 of them spend much of their time!

Our dog Baley..

Well my shop dog is getting really tired of my window sash project and is ready to head to the park. His name is Baley and he is about 11 years old. A reject thrown out on the road with his mother and sister. Pups in box and mother tied to it, a car hit the mother and the box. A young high school girl stopped and took them to the vet. Mother died sister had a big knot in her tail where it was broken. The girl bottle raised the pups and we ended up with this reject and have loved him every since.

Garry
IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Last edited: