It's Friday...Are you sleeping Don ?

Bob Gibson

Another Friday. Whats on tap for the weekend ???

Kids are coming over on Saturday for pizza and birthday cake. This will be my second birthday cake this week. I think I gained 5 pounds.

The rest of the weekend is all shop time. Hopefully finish up a couple of small projects and start rehanging pegboard.

Got the yard mowed Wednesday, yard waste out for the free pickup Saturday, wife taken out for dinner tonight.

Heading to Phoenix tomorrow afternoon for services for my Grandma. Though it's a sad occasion, we'll treat it as a remembrance as she would want us to. Will get to spend time with a lot of folks that I haven't seen in a while, so should be good.

Ya'll have a good weekend. :wave:

Got the yard mowed Wednesday, yard waste out for the free pickup Saturday, wife taken out for dinner tonight.

Heading to Phoenix tomorrow afternoon for services for my Grandma. Though it's a sad occasion, we'll treat it as a remembrance as she would want us to. Will get to spend time with a lot of folks that I haven't seen in a while, so should be good.

Ya'll have a good weekend. :wave:

Darren be sure and wear your shorts cause it's gonna be in the 90's

1. WorkWork.
  2. YardWork.
  3. Replacing outlets and switches in the great room.
  4. Sanding/Installing some drawers in the shop and some organizing.

If I can get through 1 and 2, I'll be doing good.

If I get 3 done, That would be a major success for the weekend.

All I really want to do is Number 4

Well I'm getting started on replacing the front clip on my son's car that he wrecked during an ice storm we had in February.
4-15-11 008.JPG4-15-11 009 (600 x 450).jpg

-Getting the garden beds ready for planting.
-Buying the cool weather veggies and a few starter tomatoes that will go in with Walls of Water (still gets below freezing here on occasion)
-Catch up on bills
-Get the "Bunk House" a bit more organized so Brent can bring in the giant 55-gal survival water tank he made me buy for him at Costco today :rofl::rofl:

-Buying the cool weather veggies and a few starter tomatoes that will go in with Walls of Water (still gets below freezing here on occasion)
-Catch up on bills
-Get the "Bunk House" a bit more organized so Brent can bring in the giant 55-gal survival water tank he made me buy for him at Costco today :rofl::rofl:

Hehe. That and the big bag of beans and big bag of rice are the keystones to my disaster prep plans... :D

557901.jpg

I'm headed to Vaughn's in the morning for a day of "How do I do this?" Finally I can get out of the house!!

I'll be spending the day explaining why a messy shop is the sign of a creative mind. Unless, of course, I can get it cleaned up a bit this evening. If that's the case, then I'll be explaining why a clean shop is vital to the artistic process. :rofl:

I've also got a quick antique flatwork repair to do, and a bit of recently-acquired turning wood on the hoof that needs to be processed and sealed.

Working Sunday to de-install artwork in a house that's going to be used for a movie shoot. (We'll be back in a few weeks to re-install it all.)

Lawn will have to be mowed, but first, all the dead fall limbs from the high winds today will have to be picked up. We have some errands to run, one of which is me a haircut. Then I will be mounting the Irish Setter cutouts I made for the National Specialty. I have to mount 8 of them on 8 wings for some of the agility jumps, and 4 of them will get the letters I S C A (Irish Setter Club of America) and the other 4 will get the year, 2 0 1 1. I'll post pictures when I'm done, and also pictures of them in use at the National next month.
Besides that, watch some more of the Ranger/Yankee series. We got off to a good start this evening. :thumb: Jim.

-Catch up on bills

Oh no. Just realized it's Talladega weekend. May have to nix a few of the above. Should have just nixed the whole weekend and flown down to stay with friends who are in the infield in an RV with plenty of extra room :(:(:(

Twice this year so far, weather-wise... I've been able to work in the shop with the door open. Guess I should repair or replace the wooden screen door before the flying bugs start wanting to party. Other than that, maybe put Hulu thru the paces and keep the couch from feeling lonely...:)

I'm gonna cook this weekend so LOML doesn't starve to death. :rofl: Hopefully we'll have some fresh fish come in at the marina. Tomorrow morning I'm going to buy a couple of nailers. And of course it's the NHL playoffs so can't wander too far from the TV. Might start on the Hillbilly TS table or a Hillbilly Part II router table. :rofl: :thumb: