More pens for the Canadian Peacekeepers!

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
These are packed and ready to ship to my friend Jim Shaver who started and coordinates this project.

http://www.pensforcanadianpeacekeepers.ca/

A total of 33 Streamline pens in either 10K Gold or Chrome.
attachment.php

You can see in the pic I have used the kit supplied centre band in some cases, in others, I've turned a centre band. All pens have been finished with a minimum of 6 coats of Med. CA, sanded gently with 0000 steel wool and then buffed.

Along with each pen is a letter attached thanking the Service Member for their dedication to this cause as well as a spare replacement ink cartridge.

It's been a fun time turning these pens. Now it's time to turn out the pens I owe a few people!

Mack that is one good looking bunch of pens and for a great cause! I really like how you put them together for that picture, hope you don't mind if I steal that idea. Went through my quality control issues with student pens and have the groups grouped together to send to people Rennie and Chuck sent me addresses for. So will try to get a shot of them posted before they go out this week. Thanks for the idea!
And I am sure the troops will love getting this surprise. Good for you Mack!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: