Have to log in each time

Jim Sears

Why do I have to log in to the forums every day? When I log in, I always click the "remember me" box. If I come back to the forum that day, I'm OK. I'm still logged in. But if I wait, and come back tomorrow, I'll have to log in again. It's no big deal, really. But this seems to have just started. I use to log in, and no matter when I came back, I was still logged in.

Thanks

Jim

Jim, is your computer set up to dump cookies everyday? That might do it. I know when I go through and dump cookies every-once-in-a-while, I have to log into all the forums again. You might look at that and see. Jim.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. But the answer in no to both. No cookie blockers, and I don't dump cookies at the end of the day. It's odd. I don't hve to log in to other forums ever. That is unless I do delete a bunch of cookies. I don't know. Like I said. It's no big deal. Thought I might have a setting wrong in the user CP settings or something.

Cynthia..No, I'm on a PC. BTW..I didn't have to log on this morning. Seems like a hit and miss thing. I have my computer scan for viruses every night. I guess there could be times that it deletes a cookie or something.