WED. 4/20/11-Your weather?

It is raining here in NW Indiana. Calling for rain all week. Looks like Larry is getting snow in MI by the radar. What is it doing in your neck of the woods???

Last edited:
Nothing here yet. Rain later, bringing the bumpy stuff with it. Could get interesting again.

(The secret mission I have accepted from a member, will never get accomplished. The objects he is after is still standing in back water.)

Weather

Another monumental waste of cyberspace.

Only Jonathan had the forethought to indicate in which part of the country he dwells!!!

The rest of you must think we know where all of you live or will take the time to look at your profile to determine where it is you live.

Frankly, the only place I care about the weather is what is happening in Central CT and I don't need you to tell me since I can look out the window.

Actually the weather is on little concern on this website since I can look out the window here and check ya'll's weather on the Weather Channel.

Only Jonathan had the forethought to indicate in which part of the country he dwells!!!

The rest of you must think we know where all of you live or will take the time to look at your profile to determine where it is you live.

Frankly, the only place I care about the weather is what is happening in Central CT and I don't need you to tell me since I can look out the window.

Actually the weather is on little concern on this website since I can look out the window here and check ya'll's weather on the Weather Channel.

Good morning Walter...Just so you know, everyone else that responded to this thread has filled out the info in their userID to display there location. You can see it in the upper right hand side of each post they make. Please take the time to fill that out yourself so we all can see where you are located. You never know, you might need a hand or have time to say hello next time you're traveling...BTW, it's kinda chilly today. Rain expected most everyday this week here in central IA.

As I biked to work I experienced a strange phenomenon:
There was this multitude of strange soft pale coloured solid precipitation occuring.

I didn't like it.
(0c by the way, glad I asked my wife for my hat as I left the garage)

Good morning to you too Sunshine!!:) Don't know which side of the bed you got up on :huh:, but tomorrow :dunno:, might want to get up on the other side! :rofl:

Sorry about wasting space.:( When I look at the weather radar I don't know if the blue is actually landing and sticking.:doh: I wasn't trying to tell you what your weather was, only what mine was.;)

On your profile, if you fill out where you live it will appear on the upper right of your box and then when reading your posts we can refresh our minds at a glance where it is you live. :wave::wave:

Hope you have a good day! :wave:

well in spite of one grumpy response to this thread I'm gonna tell ya that it's 64 degrees F now and going to climb to 94.

Well, that oughta inspire some more grumpy responses!

Chance of rain today, which I hope we get, because I need to grade the driveway, bad... And I refuse to do it unless it's right after a rain storm due to the dust...